Login toONLINE APPLICATION and Create a New Student Application. You will have the option to select the school year to enroll.
After submitting the application, you will be able to track on-line your admissions status at the school by logging in to your account. You can also print the completed applications.
2. Email email@example.com, fax 281-946-8632 or take the following items to the school office.
The most recent copy of the student’s report card
Achievement tests, if any.
Any special needs test results for students entering first through twelfth grade.
Copy of birth certificate for students entering First Grade and younger
Immunization Records: showing the child has had all the State of Texas required immunizations
3. Upon receipt of the application and documents, the registrar will contact the parents to setup an interview for the parents and student with an administrator. This is an opportunity to discuss policies and answer any questions about the school. The student will take an admissions test at the same time.
4. The Admissions Committee will review all Application information.
5. Shortly after the interview, parents will be notified of the child’s approval for admission, non-approval, or placement on the waiting list.
6. Upon notification of approval, the parent will complete the Enrollment information with RENWEB ONLINE.
7. Student admission is conditioned upon meeting all requirements outlined in the handbook. When admission is approved and all fees received, then the student is officially admitted.
If you have questions during the application process, please feel free to contact us at 281-991-9191 Ext.434.
" First Baptist Christian Academy admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. First Baptist Christian Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs. "
Jeanette Wold Admissions Director 281-991-9191 x 434